Learning a foreign language is a hard and endless path for sure. And you can improve your skill only with determination. Please always remember that the best way to learn a language is to go and live in that country for some time. Even if you don’t have that opportunity, you can use other means to learn a foreign language at least at medium level;
- To be able to compete in the global economy today and in the future,
- To increase the chance to find a job and to get promoted,
- To understand the other cultures and inter-cultural relations,
- To build your capacity for international travel and education opportunities,
- To fulfill a requirement to continue your university education,
- To increase your vocabulary knowledge and language drift,
- To strengthen your critical and productive thinking skills,
- To understand the original language and expression of the books, songs, movies,
In short, learning a foreign language, let’s say English, will improve your business life as well as social and cultural. You will also be enjoying the wider range of opportunities and enriching your life.
When you are choosing a language to learn, you should take more than its difficulty into consideration. You could think about what improvements and new experiences would a new language bring to your business, education, cultural and social life?
The easiest and fast way to learn a language is to go to the country speaking that language. It may seem hard at the beginning. Totally different culture and atmosphere, a different time zone, it may take time to get used to it. But be calm and try to understand your new environment.